Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

The Old Man and the Durian Tree


The Old Man and the Durian Tree
A long time ago lived an old man whose age was  over 80 years old .He was planting  a durian tree when he was observed  by neighbour .(A durian  is a thorny fruit with a very pungent smell. It  is known as the King fruits and is very  popular  in south –east Asia.)
          The neighbour asked the old man ,”Do you expect to eat durian from that tree ? The durian tree will take about  8  to 10 years to bear fruit .”
          The old  man rested smilingly on his spade .He said ,”No ,at my age I know  I won’t .All  my  life I have been  enjoying durians,but never from a tree I have ,planted before.I wouldn’t have had durians if other men have  not done what I am doing now.I am  just trying to play  the other men who  have planted  durians for me  ,”No wonder he looked so happy..
          We should be GIVERS fist  and GETTERS  second   in everything we do .We will not only  get what  we want  but will actually   be  really  happy  in  the end .Because we need to sow first before we can reap. 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nav menu


Mau buat buku tamu ini ?
Klik di sini