Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

To Show our loves to our mother’s


Show our loves to our mother’s

One day a man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers .He wanted to send them to his mother who lived far in another town through a delivery company.Meanwhile ,he was looking  at a sad young girl who was sitting in front  of the  flower shop .He asked  her what was wrong ,and she replied,”I wanted to buy  a red  rose for my mother ,but my money is not enough ,”The man smile and said ,”Come on ,go in with me .I’ll buy  you  a rose ,”He bought the little girl a rose ,and he ordered for his own mother flowers to.
After buying a rose flowers for the girl ,the man offered the girl a ride to her home .She said ,”yes ,please ! You  can take me to my mother,”she directed him to a cemetery .The girl placed the rose  on her mother’s fresh grave.Knowing the  girl’s mother  had died,the man realized that he must  show his love to his mother while she was still alive .Then ,the man returned to flowers shop .He cancelled the flowers delivery order ,picked up the rose flowers and drove to reach his mother’s house.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nav menu


Mau buat buku tamu ini ?
Klik di sini